The innovative approach of the successor of the DIGINET-PS project is to build a software stack with methods of AI for autonomous driving and logistics that uses machine learning methods to detect (perception) and predict (prediction) the current situation. This can be applied to different scenarios and applications. It makes it possible to equip vehicles with their own intelligence and implement additional capabilities such as planning and monitoring. Using the innovative approach of distributed intelligence, a vehicle can extend its own perception into areas that it does not cover locally.
The BeIntelli project is creating the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Showcase for Future Mobility, which has five core objectives:
1. Creating technological innovations as part of a holistic approach to mobility.
2. Validation of autonomous vehicles and new mobility scenarios in real-world operations.
3. Generating platform economies and establishing new digital ecosystems.
4. Presenting applications of AI in mobility for society.
5. Providing a digitalized infrastructure for the mobility of the future.